jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

E-mail!!

Dear Ana Maria

A friend of mine gave me your e-mail address I'm writig to you to introduce myself. My name is Fiona, i'm 17 year old and I live in Castellò d'Empúries, Spain. I'm really into heavy-metal and rock music, computer games ans aports. I play tennis twice a week and I also play in a tennis team I winter I enjoy skiing.
Castellò d'Empúries is a big village, or nearlly a city, in Catalonia, the north-east coast in Spain. It's a beautiful place: In summer you I can go easily to the beach and swim, while in winter I can go to the mountains and ski. It's just amazing!!
At school I'm studying lots of things now, because i've got my exams in two years. I must work harder noy, but i also have go much more free time that i can use to study or for any other activities.
I would be really happy if you answer me, and if you talk abbout youserlf! I also have got msn messenger so we could chat someday if you want!
Hope to read you soon

Fiona

No hay comentarios: